Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionNickelodeon Australia has a great opportunity available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our talented Marketing team in Sydney.
Part of the global ViacomCBS media & entertainment business, Nickelodeon is a globally recognized and widely distributed multimedia entertainment brand for kids and family and puts kids first in everything it does. From its Sydney headquarters, Nickelodeon operates two linear television networks (Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.) across Australia and New Zealand. The company includes both locally produced and global television programming, plus consumer products, live events, digital applications, theme parks, recreation, books and feature films. This role is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager & Director of Marketing, Communications and Creative, with affiliate and client relations and activities, and offering administrative support to the wider marketing team Including assistance with asset briefing and management for marketing campaigns, BAU finance and PO management and diary management.
These are the types of things you'll be doing:
• Effectively manage the affiliate requirements including the supply and revision of Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. asset requirements. (Foxtel, Sky NZ, Fetch, Stan, & others/new as discussed)
• Assist the Marketing Manager in the building and maintenance of Affiliates & SVODS and assist in the delivery of collaborative Marketing Campaigns
• Co-ordinate the approval process on affiliate Nickelodeon branded materials
• Assist the Marketing team with the implementation of marketing and promotional campaigns while liaising with external agencies as required
• With guidance from the Marketing Executive, coordinate competitions including permits, prizing and fulfilment, budgets and providing post competition analysis as part of campaigns and stand-alone promotions
• Assist in the management of partner and contra activities including the management and delivery of campaign material
• Manage merchandise inventory for Nickelodeon (including stock control, sourcing quotes and overseeing the production process)
• Responsible for invoicing, raising purchase orders and other ad hoc administrative tasks
• Provide administration support to the Marketing team and Director of Marketing, Communications and Creative, including diary management, travel bookings, expense management and other administrative activities
• Co-ordinate the Marketing, Communications & Creative team WIP and Company Marketing Plan Documents
This is what we need you to bring:
• At least 1+ years relevant experience
• Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable (completion of secondary education required)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Passionate advocate for kids entertainment
• High energy levels, with a flexible & positive approach to work
• Time management skills - able to juggle competing priorities & personalities
• Ability to manage deadlines and cope effectively under pressure
• Strong listening and communication skills
• Interpersonal/relationship building skills including being approachable
• Interest in media and marketing, particularly in television
• Initiative / Self Motivated / Pro-active / Ability to take control and initiate ideas
If you're ready for an exciting marketing career in media and you love the Nickelodeon brand, tell us in a brief cover letter why you're perfect for this role in addition to a full CV outlining your qualifications & experience. Applications must be made online.
• no agencies please
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1y9n-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.