Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
The Nickelodeon Animation Studios HR department is focused on creating an inclusive environment that supports all of our people, professionally and personally. We strive to ensure that we can bring our best selves to work and drive creativity, innovation and results by connecting with the rich diversity of our employees, audiences and partners.
• Provide bi-coastal HR support to Nickelodeon Animation Studios
• Demonstrate and possess the following attributes:
• excellent initiative, problem solving, and ''ownership'' of issues from initiation to conclusion with a spirit of ''arriving with solutions'' in mind
• a positive, collaborative, team-oriented approach with an eye towards pitching in and volunteering to help teammates get the job done
• a strong ability to ''operate in the grey,'' managing HR communications and efforts consistent with the spirit of company directives
• ''above and beyond'' client-centric approach
• With direction, field and resolve general performance management issues and employee relations matters such as terminations, performance issues, and incident-based behavioral concerns
• In partnership with HR Director, partner with Labor Relations and Employment Law for performance issues, staffing change/termination requests, and incident-based behavioral concerns, as needed
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR and employment concepts relating to ADA, FMLA, and other local, state and federal employment law and practice, labor relations, and other HR disciplines
• Provide ongoing support on special projects, key HR activities and business initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree, required
• 5 years progressive experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner
• Experience in entertainment and/or union populations a plus
• Strong computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and FileMaker
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with strong attention to detail
• Have the ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
• Must have the ability to take initiative and work independently
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8b91-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.