Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
This position will provide administrative support to the SVP Celebrity Events & Talent Relations, VP Live-Action Casting at Nick/ATV/Paramount and VP Animation Casting & Talent Relations. Ability to work independently, remain focused under pressure and have an outstanding attention to detail at all times is critical. Candidate should deliver the highest levels of quality, thoughtfulness, and integrity in all verbal and written communication, plus act as a true ambassador for the department and Paramount.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintains the phones and calendars of VPs/SVP which includes a high volume of scheduling and meeting preparation for both internal company/team meetings and external talent/client meetings
• Covers the desk of department head/EVP when their assistant is out
• Handles and reconciles expenses for VPs/SVP, and the Talent Team when necessary
• Books and reconciles travel (air, hotel, and car service) for VPs/SVP
• Coordinates and gathers meeting materials and runs the necessary tech for all meetings
• Orders meals as needed
• Takes notes during applicable meetings and presentations
• Manages office supply levels/needs across Celeb/Events. As well as Live-Action & Animation Casting teams supply and material needs on a group and individual
• Handles all physical or technological office needs/issues (i.e. Tech support, HR contacts, liaises with Studio Services and Facilities to acquire desired boards, art, furniture, and tech items) for those with physical offices as well as accurately obtain approval for WFH office purchases (printers, keyboards, mice, standing desks, etc.)
• Maintains and reconciles all department subscriptions to research materials, magazines, and informational sites
• Pitches gift ideas, contacts corporate reps, and budgets for Talent birthday, Series Start, Series Wrap, and holiday gifts
• Builds Power Point presentations as needed
• Handles gifting needs for award nominations/wins, birthdays, bereavement, etc. for external Casting Directors
• Covers talent at tentpole events on the ground such as the KCAs parties/events
• Maintain and keep up to date the teams' Shared Drive with appropriate documents
• Builds and sends booking sheets for talent confirmed for tentpole events and one-offs
• Distributes event and logistics info to talent reps for events and meetings
• Initiates, pitches ideas, and builds actor lists and gathers avail/interest from talent agents/managers
• Compiles Cast Lists for pilots, series, and features with photos, socials, and materials links to be shared with relevant departments during the casting and brainstorm process
• Sets external third-party meetings for directors/producers and casting directors in advance of and after hiring
• Builds and creatively designs talent one-sheets to be shown to high level executives for approval and updates across Live-Action and Animation projects
• Creates Talent Deal Memos across Nickelodeon, ATV, and Paramount for series and features
• 2-3 years in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
• Proficiency with office productivity tools and the skills for learning new software and systems (Power Point, Excel, Outlook & breakdown services)
• Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
• Available to work occasional weekends for onsite support i.e. events and shoots
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyyx5-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.