Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the EVP of Global Franchise Animation for Paramount and Nickelodeon studios.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Answers phones, schedules appointments, confirms meetings, and maintains Executive's daily schedule
• Calmly & efficiently handles priority and scheduling changes as they occur
• Ensures meeting attendees, phone conference bridges, etc. are timely and in place prior to Executive's arrival and meeting start time
• Performs internal and external distribution of agendas and correspondence
• Photocopies material, e-mail distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail
• Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by supervisor
• Tracks receipts and manages expense reports
• Works with department heads to coordinate and streamline communication across meetings and deadlines
• Creates and maintains files
• Assists in the preparations of all work products; including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, market overviews, and contract tracking
• Enters status of projects in various status report databases
• Arranges travel plans and detailed itineraries
• Reads incoming scripts and generates coverage
• Organizes materials for events and programs where EVP is required to speak/attend
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role, preferably in entertainment
• Administrative experience supporting a high-level executive, preferably in an animation or production environment
• Understanding of talent agencies, talent, and working with high-profile executives
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with staff, internal and external contacts, and senior management
• Ability to be adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential materials and demonstrated professional maturity
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and internet software
• Entertainment industry knowledge
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to attend to details while maintaining a big picture orientation
• Ability to handle a wide variety of tasks with little or no supervision
• Interested please submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozy52-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.