Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Overview and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for supporting the President of Nickelodeon and Paramount Animation.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Performs internal and external distribution of agendas and correspondence
• Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules
• Photocopies material, e-mail distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail
• Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by supervisor
• Tracks receipts and handles expense reports
• Work with the department heads to coordinate and streamline communication across meetings and deadlines
• Creates and maintains files
• Assists in the preparation of all work products; including by not limited to PowerPoint presentations, market overviews, and contract tracking
• Enters status of projects in various status report databases
• Arranges travel
• Reading scripts & generating coverage
• Organizing materials for events and programs where the President is required to speak/attend
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years equivalent work experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with staff, internal and external contacts (including production staff, outside vendors and partner company representatives) and senior management
• Ability to be adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Hiring Salary Range: $65,000.00 - 75,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d547j7-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.