Production Assistant, Digital
New York, NY
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
Would you be excited about assisting in the preparation of all executive work product supporting the EVP, Production & Operations at Nickelodeon in New York? Then this role is for you!
• Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules, photocopies material, facsimile/e-mail distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail that may include large distribution lists
• Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by supervisor
• Generates expense reports
• Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed
• Creates and maintains files
• Assists in the preparation of production reports and schedules, budgets, market overviews, contract tracking and PowerPoint presentations
• Enters status of projects in various status report databases
• Arranges travel
• Bachelor's Degree, required
• 2+ years equivalent work experience
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, internal and external contacts (including production staff, outside vendors and partner company representatives) and senior management
• Ability to be adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing projects in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential materials and issues in a professional manner
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8078-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.