Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Paramount is looking for an Executive Assistant to the SVP of Live-Action and Animation for Casting & Talent Development. Responsible for providing total administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations of the office. Also, performs diversified administrative function for the SVP of Casting and Talent Development, including frequent contact with high-level executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent. We are creating first rate animation for all ages from pre-school through big kids with exciting opportunities across our many platforms including shorts, current series and movies.
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Maintain SVP's calendar, which includes a high volume of scheduling and preparation of meetings both internally and externally. Serve as a point person for all meeting requests, agendas, documents and questions. Proactively advise the SVP of Casting and Talent Development of appointments, meetings, and deadlines.
• Act as liaison between network casting department, casting directors, coordinators (voice record and casting) and assistants (voice record and casting) as well executives, directors, creators, agents, managers and talent.
• Maintain SVP and department calendar, including voice record schedule.
• Field and prioritize incoming phone calls and email. Respond to inquiries and resolve issues requiring SVP's attention. Maintain a formal call log, contact list, and task list.
• Prepare all travel arrangements, including a trip itinerary and schedule for SVP of Casting and Talent Development.
• Maintain an organized online casting drive. Maintain existing/create new tracking documents regarding cast, projects, casting team, covering agents.
• Process, submit and file expenses & invoices.
• Handle routine copying, scanning, mailing, and arranging packages via messenger. Maintain department office equipment ordering. Provide daily operational management and contact with Facilities, Help Desk, A/V and Telecom.
• Assist with various talent relations tasks, i.e. talent gifting.
• Keep up-to-date on talent, influencers and build industry contacts.
• College Degree preferred
• 2 years minimum administrative assistant experience; entertainment or agency experience preferred
• Knowledge of, or interest in, Casting or Agency landscape preferred but not required
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive)
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task; flexible and adaptable to change
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow through
• Solid communication and problem-solving skills
• A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• Able to interact confidently with individuals. at all levels of organization, particularly senior levels.
• This role is currently hybrid but would be based in Hollywood when in office
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9jn8-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.