New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Consumer Marketing Nickelodeon department is looking for an assistant to join their team. You will support Senior Vice President, Consumer Marketing in fulfilling the day-to-day and long-term needs of the Marketing department. This is an incredible learning opportunity for someone interested in beginning their career in Marketing, specifically in the content and/or kids' space. In addition to providing administrative support, you will collaborate with the Series/Content Marketing team on project related work.
• Administrative Duties include coordinating daily calendars and schedules, handle and process correspondence.
• Supporting the Series marketing team on the execution of paid campaigns.
• This can include meeting scheduling, aligning on agendas, building presentations, ownership of campaign flow charts, etc.
• Complete expense reports and travel organization
• Coordinating and preparing conference rooms for high profile meetings
• Assisting in the completion of presentation decks and materials
• Revising content based on direction from Directors and SVP; formatting backgrounds, etc.
• Aiding in category research across social, talent, potential partners, etc.
• Handle charts and calendars utilizing office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Office management including light filing, mailing, ordering supplies, and deliveries
• 1 year experience, preferably in marketing
• Experience with Slack & Zoom
• Proficient to advanced user of Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc)
• Well organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize multiple projects and requests.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships
• Self-motivated and responsible
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does.