Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
The Nickelodeon Programming department is seeking a highly enthusiastic Coordinator to assist with the planning and scheduling of Nickelodeon, TeenNick, and the Nick PlutoTV Channel (AVOD)! If you have a passion for content and are extremely meticulous and organized, this role may be for you!
• Build episodic schedules for Nickelodeon, TeenNick and Nick PlutoTV that maximize ratings potential.
• Utilize schedule optimization tools to maximize ratings half-hour-by half-hour on TeenNick.
• Screen episodes to find themes for stunting across Linear and AVOD
• Maintain all metadata in the scheduling system
• Accountable for reviewing ingested episodes in the digital library to ensure accuracy
• Work with Broadcast Operations and Media Services to make sure content is delivered on time.
• Track the usage of licensed content
• Update program ratings trackers and monitor performance data
• Monitor the competition, create reports and identify possible competitive risks.
• Assist Programming department with special projects
• 25% of this role will be as an Administrative Assistant to the SVP Programming which may include booking travel, reconciling expenses, managing meetings and boardrooms and assisting with food and beverage orders.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years of experience working in television (internship experience considered)
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Working knowledge of television programming and scheduling
• Passion for children's television, teen/tween programming and movies
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Able to work in a high-pressure environment
• Knowledge of pop culture is a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5p83-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.