About The Brand
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking to add a Coordinator to our Kids & Family, Business and Legal Affairs (BALA) team! The Coordinator will primarily be supporting the Senior Vice President, who is the lead for live action BALA for Viacom Kids & Family, in addition to two other Executives, whose focus is on AwesomenessTV. This role will be located in Los Angeles, California.
• Assisting Awesomeness focused Business and Legal Affairs (BALA) with scheduling and conference coordination, expenses, email communications, technical assistance, file management, obtaining signatures and document distribution.
• Providing document and schedule-related assistance for the rest of Kids and Family, BALA as needed.
• Assisting in company-wide document management by maintaining Awesomeness files on eDocs and Project Alpha.
• Drafting, reviewing and distributing Pickup Notices & Certificates of Authorship.
• Management and distribution of the following Awesomeness project status trackers:
• Projects in development
• Projects in production
• Test options
• Option Agreements
• Management and distribution of the following charts for all Awesomeness projects that enter production:
• Credit Obligations
• Name/Likeness/Merchandising Obligations
• DVD/Premiere Obligations
• Participating in and assisting executives with weekly production calls for Awesomeness projects.
• Acting as a line of communication between production units and BALA, facilitating time-sensitive signatures and distribution of documents.
• Providing interdepartmental assistance with signatures, drafting and distribution of documents as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1+ years administrative experience
• Proficiency in Zoom, Slack, Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite and other essential company programs