Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Nickelodeon International's Content Strategy and Acquisitions team is responsible for planning and implementing a strategic content pipeline across Nickelodeon platforms (linear, AVOD, SVOD) worldwide! We are seeking a Coordinator. If you are passionate about kids' programming on a global scale, we want to talk to you! This role reports into the Director, Content and Brand Strategy, and is integral in supporting the team's content planning and operational goals.
• Work with regional programmers to track programming plans for priority content and all 3rd party acquisitions.
• Track current series production updates and delivery schedules to inform long-range planning strategies.
• Maintain content metadata for the Nick International content library.
• Draft programming stunts in alignment with promotional campaigns.
• Ad hoc administrative support
Content Strategy & Long-Range Planning:
• Own the tracking and reporting of series specific programming plans across global Nickelodeon O&O platforms for internal and external partners.
• Update long range planning resources including program planners, content windowing documents, priority franchise rollouts, and content trackers.
• Manage content metadata across internal systems, including IAN (SharePoint site) and the Content Catalog (ViacomCBS database).
• Communicate operational notes and strategies to local programmers and central lines of business.
• Liaison with current series production teams, staying informed of editorial and delivery updates.
• Draft, track, strategize programming stunts to drive performance.
• Brand contact for language operations team, providing editorial oversight for localized titling and dubbing projects.
• Upload IPC screening assignments and track rate card feedback
• Maintain up to date channel plans for all 3rd party acquisitions
• Prepare quarterly scheduling reports for distributors for key properties
• Communicate directly with external partners to manage information requests
• Create and edit 3rd party content presentations
• Coordinate international titling clearance process in conjunction with BALA
• Manage localize logo creation, including PO creation and tracking
• Lead all aspects of Dubbing Bible delivery
• 1 year of experience on a Programming team or within the TV industry (strong internship experience considered)
• Knowledge of the changing media landscape and the Nickelodeon brand with a passion for kids content.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop a plus.
• High emotional Intelligence.
• Open minded and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communicator who is diplomatic yet clear when writing and has the ability to contribute effectively in meetings with senior management.
• Effective time management skills but can work well under pressure.
• A pro-active teammate.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5b61-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.