Post Production Supervisor
Overview and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of the post process. Schedules and/or attends all post-related meetings and sessions, including assemblies, edits, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QC's.
• Notate, budget, and track all creative and technical retakes called by producers in Shotgun.
• Ensures that the scheduling and budgetary goals of post procedures are followed and alerts the show producers and post executives of any problems/concerns that may cause the production to miss delivery/air dates or to fall outside of the post-budget or schedule.
• Works closely with showrunners/creators, producers, network execs, production & post staff, and out-of-house post vendors.
• Responsible for coordinating the generation and completion of all post elements and ensuring delivery.
• Responsible for keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies for Post Production processes and delivery.
• Shows close attention to detail, able to multi-task and handle numerous changes under tight deadlines with excellent time management skills.
• 3-4 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
• Proficiency in Shotgun is required.
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop is required.
• Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery is necessary.
• Bachelor's degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Brand Nickelodeon Animation