Overview and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of the post process. Schedules and/or attends all post-related meetings and sessions, including: assemblies, edits, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QC's.
• Notate, budget, and track Animation Retakes called by key creative and technical producers.
• Ensures that the scheduling and budgetary concerns of the post process are followed and alerts the show Producers and post executives of any problems that may cause the production to miss delivery/air dates or to fall outside of the post budget.
• Works closely with show runners/creators, producers, network execs, production & post staff, and out-of-house post vendors.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the generation and delivery of all post elements for delivery.
• Also responsible for keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies for post production processes and delivery.
• Need to be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and handle numerous changes under pressure.
• 3-4 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop is required.
• Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery is necessary.
• Bachelor degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation