Reports To: Director of Audio Production
The Audio Production Manager will work closely with the Director of Audio casting team recording engineers and productions across all networks to coordinate and schedule our multiple on-site recording studios. They must be personable organized detail oriented and able to work with multiple production schedules and coordinate appointments using Outlook Calendar. Having experience in recording or broadcast studio environments is a plus.
- Speak with customers over the phone or equivalent in order to schedule remind and follow up on Record appointments.
- Email or call with reminders to customers or clients when appropriate.
- Add cancel or make changes to appointments in the Recording Studio Calendars.
- Resolve appointment conflicts for staff and customers or clients.
- Schedule staff coverage in order to ensure the company's best operations standards.
- Produce and process schedules and reports as they are requested by administrative staff customers or clients.
- Communicate with clients the scope of work requested and ensure they have our recording guidelines and delivery specs for materials needed at sessions.
- Verify all materials for records are accurate and up to date in calendar appointments.
- Verify materials delivered meet our delivery specifications.
- Track studio usage with outside productions and create invoices for chargebacks.
- Organize invoices quarterly and submit with excel template to finance for payment.
- A college degree in TV studio operations administration or a related field is beneficial.
- Experience in a post-production office environment.
- General math skills and experience working with data.
- Computer competency for data entry and the production of reports and schedules.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Outlook Calendars.
- Must be great with excel and ancillary invoicing.
- Mac and PC OS knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in customer service and experience working as a company team member.
- Ability to fulfill the company's standards and values when performing scheduling tasks.
- Display kindness and be open to providing scheduling accommodations to customers clients or staff.
- Have an eye for detail and organization.
- Ability to perform more than one task at a time and solve problems quickly.
- Schedule project timelines in order to predict the finish date for larger projects.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo7zm-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.