To assist the Production Manager in coordinating the production of all assets and animation in the CG Department
• Coordinate the workflow for all supervisors and artists in the CG Department.
• Keep accurate daily output information of all departments, and enforce deadlines.
• Oversee logging in Filemaker and filing in the directory structure all shipments in and out of the CG department.
• Maintain contact with all vendor studios and ensure that their question are answered and they received needed materials in a timely manner.
• Have daily check-ins with all members of Production, all artists and all supervisors in the CG department.
• Flag potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
• Read and respond to internal and outside studio production e-mails in a timely manner.
• Follow up on the collection and distribution production materials.
• Oversee that the Production Assistants have checked the quality of storyboards, animatics, assets and all other shipping material before the items are sent to vendor studios.
• Monitor distribution of production materials to network and/or others.
• Coordinate ongoing digital archive to the 2D productions for their Portfolio libraries.
• Assist on special projects.
• Working Knowledge of Maya a must.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
• Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
• Good time management skills; good multi-tasker
• BA/BS preferred, or 6 months to 1 year of animation production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw82jn-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.