Cinematographer / Professional Video Editor
Our company will be organizing an event on the 1st of June, so we would be needing a Cinematographer / Professional Video Editor to cover the event, the event will be based on Truck race so we want a perfect video coverage. The job is going to be a contract job for 1 week and 1 week training will be conducted, The pay is $26.50 per hour You’ll primarily work from 9am to 5pm.
We are searching for a skilled and innovative Cinematographer to join our team. The Cinematographer’s responsibilities include reading scripts and liaising with the director and visiting locations to take test shots. You should suggest suitable lighting, angles, filters, and techniques to the director, and also work with the processing lab and post-production team.
To be successful as a Cinematographer, you should be detail-oriented and demonstrate good creative intelligence. Outstanding candidates are easily inspired, have a strong vision and the ability to communicate that vision to the director and film crew.
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Conducting research regarding available locations, props, sun position, and weather conditions at the prospective film sites.
- Selecting and sourcing required equipment, tools, and crew members.
- Visiting locations and taking a series of test shots before deciding on the angles, filers, film stock, framing, equipment, lighting, and techniques that will be used to create the desired atmosphere of the film.
- Approving costumes, make-up, and hair, as well as the color and textures used on set.
- Training crew to safely use new and modified equipment.
- Attending cast rehearsals and providing advice where appropriate.
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained.
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in the film industry and attending workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
- Expanding networks and maintaining relationships with industry professionals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ymxe-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $20.00 to $25.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
NEXT offers an end-to-end logistics solution that combines a freight marketplace with company drivers and strategic partnerships to provide a powerful suite of services for Drayage, OTR, and transloading.
NEXT is a venture-backed tech startup on a mission to build the country’s largest and happiest virtual trucking fleet. Our mobile app powers the first trucker-centric marketplace designed to make it easy for shippers to find capacity and for drivers to find loads.
Since our founding in 2015, our 16,000+ drivers have moved over $50B in cargo — and we’re just getting started.
If you’re a passionate entrepreneurial type who thrives in a fast-paced tech environment, come join colleagues from Airbnb, Snap, Uber and Amazon, as we bring trucking and logistics to the NEXT level!
At NEXT, we celebrate diversity in culture, background, and perspective. NEXTers are as diverse as the drivers we aim to empower – and we couldn’t have gotten to where we are without the contributions of individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. We thrive on being resilient, together – for the benefit of our employees, our culture, and our drivers.
We recruit and reward employees based on talent, passion, and performance — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, educational background, religion, or physical ability.
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for everyone who lives on this Earth. As we grow across the US and beyond, we know that we must have the most talented employees with diverse backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences to support our dedication to “Drivers First,” industry-shaping innovation, and exceptional customer service. We strive to create an inclusive workplace and build balanced teams from all walks of life.