Who are we:
We are Nexstar Media Group, Inc., the largest TV station operator in the country. And we are also a technology company ready to embark upon transformative growth over the next decade. We produce and distribute engaging local and national news, sports and entertainment content across television, streaming and digital platforms, including nearly 300,000 hours of original video content each year.
Nexstar owns America's largest local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 US markets reaching 212 million people. In addition to delivering exceptional content and service to our communities, Nexstar provides premium multiplatform and video-on-demand advertising opportunities at scale for businesses and brands seeking to leverage the strong consumer engagement of our compelling content offering.
We are extremely proud of our collection of outstanding television stations, digital businesses, and talented employees nationwide. Within Nexstar Ad Sales, we are excited to reimagine and transform our division; investing and building for the future while forging a culture that promotes our entrepreneurial spirit, embraces bold thinking, and challenges the conventional way. If you have the curiosity, passion, are inclusive and collaborative, work with us, and let's continue to make a difference for all our stakeholders ~ our colleagues, our customers, our owners, and the communities in which we operate.
Title: VP, Ad Operations
Reports to: EVP, Platform Technology & Operations
As part of Nexstar's newly created Advertising Platforms and Technology group the Vice President, Ad Operations is responsible for leading Advertising Operations teams across the portfolio. The Vice President, Ad Operations will manage a diverse team of service professionals across many offices and states. These responsibilities can cover all Nexstar media properties including linear TV for broadcast stations and networks, cable networks and multicast networks as well as CTV, OTT and all our digital media properties.
• Lead ad operations team across the Nexstar portfolio.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of reliability against advertising campaigns.
• Partner closely with the sales, technology and monetization strategy teams as operating systems and processes evolve and adapt to the marketplace.
• Continually evaluate and propose automation and other improvements for sales trafficking systems, and to strive for improving upon service and process at all times.
Salary Range: $175,000 - $215,000
• Minimum of 15 years overall experience in television, digital media.
• Expert in all Ad-server and Trafficking system functionality.
• Direct experience managing complex teams.
• Strong understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and processes associated with ''Pitch-to-Pay'' processes.
• Hands on experience using Linear trafficking systems, CRM, Freewheel, GAM and Wide Orbit products.
• Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to work well under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to thrive in matrixed organizations.
• Service minded individual with an emphasis on fast service and high reliability.
Nexstar offers full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, life and short-term disability insurance, worker's compensation, and unemployment insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, employee assistance program, bereavement leave, jury duty service time off, military leave, and medical/maternity & family leave.
Nexstar is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the industry's top talent. In compliance with the provisions of all applicable state and federal civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected personal characteristic. Additionally, it is and shall continue to be our policy to provide promotion and advancement opportunities within the Company in a nondiscriminatory fashion based on merit, qualifications, and ability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ovj8-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.