The SVP of Strategy and Data serves as deputy to the Chief Strategy Officer focusing on critical path day to day operations and product development initiatives for Nexstar Digital's unified data strategy, related platform and audience and revenue development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the audience, a proven track record leveraging data to identify and grow revenues, a deep understanding of the news industry mechanics and comfort interfacing with a variety of stakeholders, effectively educating, building consensus.
• Provide leadership and insight for Nexstar Digitals unified data and initiatives including strategic and operational support
• Ensure the successful delivery of all strategy and data product roadmap initiatives
• Work across the organization to drive data insights into all areas of the business including editorial, product, technology and audience teams.
• Develop working groups to address critical issues such as acquisition of first party data, subscriptions and other key efforts to expand audience, deepend engagement and grow revenues
• 5 + years experience in data and analytics
• 10 years of digital news experience and a proven focus on data and audience
• Nimble and creative nature, willing to adapt and optimize in a ''start up'' environment
• Proven track record growing teams and audiences
• Comfort working cross-functionally and collaboratively with teams including sales, marketing and product development
• Broadcast experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx2j2-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.