Reporting to the Director of Sales & Research Director, the Special Projects Coordinator works with sales managers and account executives to oversee sales projects involving sponsorship elements, contests, and other non-traditional revenue. The Special Projects Coordinator acts as a department liaison for sales to communicate with news, marketing, digital and productions teams to ensure fulfillment of such projects.
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Spearheads the development, execution, and fulfillment of sales projects that involve sponsorships, contests, and other non-traditional revenue.
• Assists traffic log coordinator to fill unsold inventory with station project initiatives.
• Communicates with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve outstanding issues
• Coordinate Sales Department projects and promotions to ensure all components are executed.
• Consistently meets or exceeds deadlines on projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
LESS FREQUENT/BACKUP RESPONSIBILITES:
• Provide backup to Traffic Manager and Traffic Coordinator
• Provide backup to Local and National Sales Assistants
REQUIREMENT & SKILLS:
• College Degree
• Fluency in English – Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, etc
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong attention to detail & ability to multitask under deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ywm1-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.