The Senior Sales Account Executive is primarily responsible for selling comprehensive advertising media solutions to agencies and local businesses across our broadcast television stations and digital platforms.
• Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Grow share on established accounts
• Cultivate new business relationships
• Maintain communication with management team on various stages in the sales cycle including account updates & forecasting of future advertising
• Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients
• Negotiate advertising rates with advertising agencies
• Create oral & written presentations
• Educate businesses on how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Manage advertising schedules to ensure delivery
• Works with clients and station personnel on creative video and digital elements
• Manages account receivables
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum three years' experience in media sales . Existing relationships in Philly, Pittsburgh very helpful
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving recor d
• Experience selling and positioning Nielsen , ComScore and Scarborough data and analytics
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task
• Must be well organized and show an attention to detail
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with Office products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbpmp-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.