The Sales Enablement Project Manager will be responsible for collaborating between multiple departments and will act as a liaison between sales, clients, news and marketing on client sponsorships and promotions. The Sales Enablement Project Manager will also create sales collateral for sponsorships and promotional opportunities that will be utilized for client presentations.
• Provide direct project management support across cross-functional teams and stakeholders to keep projects moving forward and ensure on time launch.
• Communicate directly with clients on behalf of KXAN to keep campaign elements for special projects moving forward.
• Work with the Director of Sales to build and deliver comprehensive sales collateral to our sales team.
• Build wrap decks that will be provided to clients that are sponsors of Station initiatives to highlight all promotional elements included in their investment.
• Input client sponsorship promotional schedules into the system to be trafficked.
• Create systems to improve existing work-flow and processes where needed.
• Must be creative and detail-oriented
• Exhibits high work ethic and is highly organized, enthusiastic, and motivated
• Experience partnering with teams across departments to clearly communicate/accomplish objectives
• Comfortable with project management and multitasking across disciplines
• Ability to synthesize technical and complex information into easy-to-understand content
• Strong understanding of integrated marketing and campaigns (broadcast and digital) and ability to align with client goals and messaging.
• Strong critical thinking, communication, and time management skills
• 1-3 years of work experience in media, marketing, or advertising field
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced work environment in Austin. Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with occasional change in direction and priority.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.