Vantage Coordinator, Multi-Platform
New York, NY
About Nexstar Digital
Nexstar Digital, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST), offers media companies and advertisers a comprehensive suite of leading digital solutions and services focused on optimizing audience targeting, user engagement and the overall performance of video, social, search, display, mobile, and multimedia content and marketing campaigns. Nexstar Digital's enterprise-class publishing platforms, video monetization technology, and professional digital agency services deliver powerful digital advertising and content monetization solutions to clients across both national and local markets in the United States. Nexstar Digital product lines include Nexstar Digital Data Solutions Group, Nexstar Digital Platform Group, Nexstar Digital Publisher Solutions Group, and Nexstar Digital Agency Services.
JOB SUMMARY: Director of Sales is responsible for delivering best in class sales performance, and expansion into critical regional key accounts and channels. This role will be accountable for implementing strategies that drive revenue growth, profitability, and market development in line with Nexstar's vision and values.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create unique and customized media plans for high profile buyers leveraging Nexstar Digital's full suite of products that can include but not limited to: OTT, Video, Social, Data, Addressable.
• Meet and exceed sales quota leveraging Nexstar's growing suite of products.
• Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts.
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising.
• Research target markets and trends and adjust sales strategy accordingly.
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions, in order to meet requirements.
• Manage a client pipeline and project revenue utilizing a CRM.
• Fluency in ad technology and video advertising with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to credibly influence decision-makers and develop tailored solutions.
• Demonstrated track record of strategic sales and revenue growth in the digital video ecosystem.
• Willingness to take on additional opportunities as the company expands.
• Knowledge of digital advertising tools in order to advise advertisers on the effective use of digital and interactive advertisements.
• Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
• Strong oral, problem-solving, communication, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Confident, flexible multi-tasker, and able to work independently.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred. 3+ years' experience in selling TV, Video, and Digital with demonstrated sales methodologies. Experience selling multiple advertising products portion following – working in OTT, display, video, and data, a plus.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: Extensive travel and long work hours will be required. A valid driver's license, state-mandated automobile insurance, and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.