Looking for an opportunity where you can set your own income? Looking to work with a great group of people who are client focused and results driven? Are you a positive person who looks for the opportunity in every challenge and situation? If you are, then we want to talk.
General Responsibilities include:
• Generate local revenue for KSNW by selling problem-solving ideas using all available advertising tools, including commercial spot time, interactive marketing solutions, sales packages and sales promotions.
• Prospect and develop new direct advertising clients for KSNW.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with advertisers and agencies by partnering with the customers, making personal sales calls, providing quality customer service and being pro-active in dispute resolution.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Effectively develop written and oral proposals and presentations.
• Develop account strategies with sales management.
• Effectively negotiate rates, advertising schedules and make goods.
• Understand and effectively utilize ratings and market research.
• Write and process orders and make goods.
• Manage collections to insure accounts are paid within 90 days.
• Basic understanding of business principles.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Exceptional work ethic, punctual and superior people skills.
• Valid driver's license, superior driving record with reliable transportation.
• Minimum one year customer service or sales experience preferred.
• Fluency in English required - Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
• College degree preferred.
All qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starters. Applicant should be intelligent, willing to learn, and a creative thinker. Ability to develop ideas is critical!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97pym-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.