Join the largest TV station operator in the country, whose portfolio of broadcast, digital and mobile products inform and engage almost 39% of US households and 59% of the US internet audience. Nexstar Media Inc.'s KRON4, the Bay Area's News Station, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly self-motivated multi-media account executive to sell commercial advertising along with creative, media partnerships to local businesses and advertising agencies.
If you're looking to marry your passion and drive for success, with a company that's paving new roads in the world of communications, WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
This is a full-time, non-union, exempt position.
Compensation - $50,000 Draw plus commission
A multi-media AE who:
• is responsible for generating revenue for the station and meeting monthly goals
• can prospect customers and lead generation
• can meet with customers, assess their needs and provide customized solutions that produce results
• can provide aggregated proposals to include broadcast, online and mobile platforms
• can sell station promotions
What you need:
• college degree with minimum 1 year of media sales experience
• knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing to include targeted display, SEO, SEM, social
• proven track record of new business development skills
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• the ability to overcome objections
• proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• valid driver's license and transportation
At a minimum, application materials should include:
• Cover letter which also states income requirements
• Resume detailing background and skills
• Names and numbers of professional references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w2bk-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.