Dominant CBS/ABC combo serving the Tri-Cities, Tennessee and Virginia communities. We are in central proximity to major metropolitan areas, including Knoxville, Charlotte and Richmond. Our amazing work and play community is rich in history and home to the Birthplace of Country Music, Bristol Motor Speedway, and World Class Hiking and Fishing.
We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Sales Account Executive.
Join our family that is committed to being part of the fabric of our communities for more than 65 years that has made us a LEADER in delivering local content to our viewers.
To learn more about our beautiful area click here- Visit Tri-Cities
T he Sales Account Executive is responsible for managing and prospecting television and digital accounts for fast paced CBS and ABC affiliate.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue for new and existing clients for television and digital
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Perform client needs analysis with clients and present ideas.
• Meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills, including working with clients in a consultative manner to determine best solutions for their needs.
• Experience researching, preparing, and presenting.
• Demonstrate proactive desire to win and grow as a sales professional.
• Clear Understanding of Online and Social Media Marketing
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum of 2 year's experience in
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33kzq-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.