Sales Account Executive
If you are motivated by selling an excellent product, great compensation and working with a talented team of professionals, look no further. We will provide the tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions that will create partnerships to retain and grow our existing and new client base – you provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, energy and desire to WIN! Our ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal- oriented team environment and has strong interpersonal skills. If this describes you and you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
• Generate revenue across all available platforms
• Prospect, contact and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
• Manage inventory and protect station rate structure.
• Develop new revenue through local business development
• Form strategic business and market partnerships
• Manage an active account and client list
• Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression and success with stated goals.
• Act as negotiator for assigned accounts; ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies.
• Create and deliver sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel.
• Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
• Required Skills
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Needs a positive, results-oriented attitude and must be a team player
• Proven track record of successfully selling to business owners and CEO's
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
• Must be able to use qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
• Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Professional appearance
• Physical Requirements:
• The ability to operate a computer and business equipment. Candidate must have their own transportation when on sales calls. Vision to enter, review and approve sales proposals and orders.
• Bachelor's or Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.