Account Executive, New Business Development - Digital
The Regional Account Executive (AE) sells comprehensive digital media solutions to local/regional/national accounts in a territory to achieve sales targets and maximize revenue. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, self-starter, who is results oriented.
• Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create unique and customized media plans for high profile buyers leveraging Nexstar Digital's full suite of products that can include but not limited to: OTT, Video, Social, Data, Addressable and programmatic.
• Meet and exceed sales quota leveraging Nexstar's growing suite of products.
• Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts.
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising.
• Research target markets and trends and adjusts sales strategy accordingly.
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions, in order to meet requirements.
• Manage a client pipeline and project revenue utilizing a CRM.
• Fluency in ad technology with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to credibly influence decision makers and develop tailored solutions.
• Demonstrated track record of strategic sales and revenue growth in the digital ecosystem.
• Willingness to take on additional opportunities as company expands.
• Expert knowledge of online/digital and interactive advertising tools in order to advise advertisers and peer advertising sales representatives on the effective use of online/digital and interactive advertisements.
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills both virtually and in person.
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented.
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently.
• Excited to establish relationships across the market(s) in both agency & direct client relationships.
• Self-Directed and action-oriented
• Depth of knowledge with both sales acumen & digital marketing industry.
• Drive for results – Must be able and motivated to work virtually.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred. A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.