The Regional Account Executive (AE), for Nexstar's National digital sales team, sells comprehensive digital media solutions to regional/national accounts in a territory to achieve sales targets and maximize revenue and client performance. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, self-starter, team oriented who is achieves results.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create unique and customized media solutions for high profile buyers leveraging Nexstar Digital's full suite of products that can include but not limited to: Data, Display, OTT, Video, Social, and Addressable.
• Meet and exceed sales quota leveraging Nexstar's growing suite of products, platforms & data.
• Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts.
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising.
• Research target markets and trends and adjusts sales strategy accordingly.
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions, in order to meet requirements.
• Manage a client pipeline and project revenue utilizing a CRM.
• Fluency in ad technology and video advertising with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to credibly influence decision makers and develop tailored solutions.
• Demonstrated track record of strategic sales and revenue growth in the digital video ecosystem.
• Willingness to take on additional opportunities as company expands.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
• Knowledge of online/digital and interactive advertising tools in order to advise advertisers and peer advertising sales representatives on the effective use of online/digital and interactive advertisements.
• Proficient understanding of programmatic advertising, data and/or media strategy and a willingness to learn.
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented.
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently.
• Excited to establish relationships across the market(s) in both agency & direct client relationships.
• Self-Directed and action-oriented
• Depth of knowledge with both sales acumen & digital marketing industry.
• Drive for results – Must be able and motivated to work virtually.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7yxn-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.