New York, NY
The Receptionist greets and provides customer service to visitors. Additionally, the Receptionist answers and routes telephone calls, takes messages, accepts packages and performs ad hoc clerical duties as needed.
• Greets and provides customer service to visitors
• Answers and routes telephone calls
• Takes phone messages for other personnel
• Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment
• Performs clerical functions as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.