Engineer, Assistant Chief
Nexstar is searching for a friendly and creative receptionist to
• greet and provide customer service to all visitors
• answer and route telephone calls
• take phone messages for other personnel
• accept packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment
• assist in maintaining building supplies
• assist in planning station events
• assist the General Manager and Business Administrator
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Availability to work at off-site events on occasion
• Reliable transportation
• $16.50+ depending on experience and skill level
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qnb6-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.