Temporary Receptionist I
The Temporary Receptionist greets and provides customer service to visitors. Additionally, the Receptionist answers and routes telephone calls, takes messages, accepts packages and performs ad hoc clerical duties as needed.
• Greets and provides customer service to visitors
• Answers and routes telephone calls
• Takes phone messages for other personnel
• Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment
• Performs clerical functions as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzz05q-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.