The Receptionist/administrative assistant greets and provides excellent customer service. Additionally, the receptionist answers and routes telephone calls, accepts packages and performs clerical duties as needed. This candidate assists management and sales when needed.
This is an entry level position for full time Receptionist/ administrative assistant. Responsibilities include assisting the Local and National Sales staff, management, coordinating promotional events, clerical support, etc.
• Greets and provides customer service to visitors
• Answers and routes telephone calls
• Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment
• Performs clerical functions as needed
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices, and procedures
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders, and other resources
• Helps facilitate station and sales initiatives
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
• Prepares forms and reports
• Monitors inventory
• Maintains files and other business records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma required and college degree preferred.
• Fluency in English
• Valid Drivers License
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably.
• Proficiency with computers, experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, writing and verbal etc. telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y9ne-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.