Integrated Digital Specialist
The Promotions Manager will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing, and special projects, while also helping to oversee a team of producers and directly overseeing our graphic artists.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Be a liaison to news for day-of stories, targeted special reports, and proof-of-performance marketing
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Work with a team of producers to push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Work directly with the Senior Graphics Designer to oversee our on-air look and manage consistency across our brand
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Strong non-linear editing skills
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony and Blackmagic Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Knowledge of WideOrbit traffic Systems is a plus
Apply online at https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar.
To be considered for this job you must apply online. Please remember to upload a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.