The Promotions Assistant works within the established Creative Services Department guidelines to carry out the objectives of the department including performing all clerical functions. The Promotions Assistant must be extremely organized, highly motivated and a team player.
• Filling Station Logs and miscellaneous reporting
• Tagging Entertainment Promos
• Assisting the Community Outreach Director with special events
• Shooting and editing small projects
• Inventory and maintenance of prize closet, calendars, events for current and upcoming promotions
• Assisting the Creative Services Department with projects as needed in the office
Requirement and Skills
• Event experience a plus
• High School Diploma
• Fluency in English
• Highly effective communications and organizational skills required
• Must have a valid driver license and acceptable driving record
• Reliable; have a flexible schedule and be available to work at least 40 hours per week, including some nights, weekends, and holidays
• May require lifting or moving up to 50 pounds
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwwmp-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.