The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
• Organizes and strings together raw footage according to scripts or instructions for newscasts
• Selects and combines the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story
• Works closely with producers and other personnel to discuss assignments, work product and desired effects.
• Operates teleprompter for newscasts
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficiency with computers
• Proficiency with video editing equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6jv0-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.