The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties required to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts.
• Composes and frames camera shots, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors
• Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director
• Operates studio cameras during live broadcasts
• Operates remote cameras during live broadcasts
• Confers with directors and other crew members to discuss sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
• Sets up cameras and related equipment
• Tests, cleans, maintains and repairs camera equipment
• Produces graphics for newscast
• Creates graphics for the newscast
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Hourly rate $15.00 - and up, commensurate with experience
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Retirement savings plan with company match
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2vk9m-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.