Photographer / News-Sports Editor
Green Bay, WI
Come work for a company where people truly believe in what they are doing.
At WFRV-TV, the Photographer/News Editor operates cameras to record images or scenes for news reports. The ideal candidate also must have a visceral distaste for office politics and gossip.
• Shoots video for news reports
• Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, logistics and shot requirements
• Sets up, composes and executes video shots
• Maintains video equipment
• Edits video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content
• Operates live microwave and satellite trucks in remote situations
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work any shift
• Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.