Creative Services Director
The Partner Manager will be responsible for managing our existing roster of partners, deepening relationships and discovering new opportunities to drive growth for Nexstar's largest strategic advertisers. This individual will also be responsible for cultivating new partnerships that will expand on our current capabilities through new platforms and technologies. The ideal Partner Manager will have experience in digital advertising along with the technical understanding of the digital media landscape. Collaboration is at the core of our business success and this individual will need to create a dynamic relationship with our clients, and our internal Media Strategy and Client Success teams. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for driving a team forward through innovation and solving client problems with strategic solutions.
• Lead point of contact for all new and existing partnerships managing day-to-day internal and external communication
• Build and maintain strong relationships with our media and technology partners through excellent communication and transparency serving as the liaison between internal departments and external partners
• Trusted advisor and resident go-to on partner capabilities and opportunities to our internal departments, markets and clients
• Troubleshoot with existing partners to resolve any potential technical issues that arise pre or post media activation
• Take a lead role working with partners through campaign escalations, post-mortem reviews and follow-up action items
• Define key operational efficiencies through processes that will help scale and continue to grow our business by actively gathering and sharing ongoing internal and external feedback on existing process
• Identify and develop new partner relationships that will help guide our overall company direction and strategy working closely with the Media Strategy team on product offering
• Maintain and own partner comparison matrix to actively evaluate existing and potential vendors
• Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative activation and measurement tools/methodologies with our partners
• Utilize general business knowledge to understand marketing, pricing, operational, competitive challenges and opportunities with existing and potential partners
• Negotiate contracts to maximize our partnership potential and product offering
• Manage and streamline monthly invoicing and billing with our partner
• Bachelor's degree (marketing or advertising preferred), or equivalent experience. Minimum 3-5 years in digital media and/or partnership experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 3-5 years in digital media and/or partnership experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in programmatic advertising a big plus
• Digitally connected, passionate about technology and innovation with an insatiable curiosity for how it applies to our industry
• Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
• Extremely detailed-oriented with ability to aggregate data from different sources in a clear way
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
• People person, vocal in opinion, articulate with rationale, resourceful and action-oriented
• Values diversity, with an open-minded outlook and respect for differing backgrounds and opinions
• Committed to playing an active role on our team while having fun along the way
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience in the following areas is a plus:
• Native platforms, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Google AdWords, YouTube, DSPs
• Data visualization tools, e.g., Tapclicks, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.