PT News Production Assistant
The News Production Assistant provides support to production staff prior to, during and after the production of a program. Mainly production work for our weekend newscasts. Weekday training and fill-in possible.
• Support production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all news marketing projects.
• Research and disseminate ideas for project-related news topics and elements.
• Candidates must be hard-working, dependable, takes initiative and remains cool under pressure.
• Candidates must be professional at all times, able to work well with co-workers and station guests.
• Ability to multi-task is a must.
• Experience on cameras, editing, floor managing, Wheatstone audio consoles and Ross Xpression character generator systems a plus.
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
• Basic computer knowledge including MS Office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roovb6-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.