PT News Production Assistant
The News Production Assistant provides support to production staff prior to, during and after the production of a program.
• Work on weekend 6:00pm and 11:00pm newscasts, with weekday training and fill-in available.
• Takes initiative to get assignments done and remains cool under pressure and remains professional though stress of live shows.
• Experience on cameras, editing, floor managing, Wheatstone audio consoles and Ross Xpression character generator systems a plus.
Requirements & Skills:
• Hard-working and dependable.
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
• Detail oriented. Ability to multi-task is a must.
• Work weekends and holidays.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
• Basic computer knowledge including MS Office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbopee-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.