Associate Producer-Living Well
The Technical Director coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions.
• Coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions
• Supervises and assigns duties to workers engaged in technical control and production of programs
• Observes pictures through monitors and directs camera/video staff concerning composition
• Acts as a liaison between engineering and production departments
• Works with the news producers to deliver a clean and high energy newscasts
• Trains camera and CG operators on the proper operation during live broadcasts
• Switches video sources and given direction at the same time during live broadcasts
• Tests equipment to ensure proper operation
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum two years' experience in news operations and production (Depending on market size)
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
• Proficiency with broadcast control equipment
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmkx43-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.