The Sales Account Executive generates new revenue and grows established account revenue by establishing the merits of multi-platform campaigns including television, digital and long form content.
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals
• Establishes credible relationships the with business communities locally, statewide and beyond
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains established accounts and develops new accounts by setting meetings to present and council on multi – platform opportunities
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media
• Develop campaigns to fit client needs
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience in media sales
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Knowledge of NSI, Comscore, Matrix, Powerpoint a Plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx36x4-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.