Multimedia Marketing Consultant
The National Sales Manager is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the National Sales department, including development of new business and achievement of revenue goals.
• Provides leadership for the broadcast/web sales teams, to include performance evaluations
• Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees
• Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in local, national, eMedia and new product revenue
• Drives new business development
• Manages inventory and revenue forecasting
• Manages recruitment and development of talented sales professionals
• Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
• Manages Accounts Receivable
• Calls on accounts with Account Executives
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum three years' experience in sales, preferably in the media field
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
• Experience guiding, directing and motivating subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
• Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d881vk-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.