Sales Account Executive
The National Sales Manager is a part of a highly driven team, self-motivated individual who is a success oriented to facilitate revenue generating negotiations with clients, firms and national national advertising agencies.
• Develop client relationships, contact key accounts, handling clients at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections and forecast of future advertising.
• Development of all national account sales plans including the promotions, programs and training required to meet the annual growth objective. Monitor sales results and implement corrective actions as needed throughout the year.
• Establishes and maintains good relations with rep. firms.
• Develop short-and long-range plans for revenue growth.
• Generate packages, negotiate advertising rates and create oral and written presentations.
• Monitor accounts receivables.
• Establish effective relationships and collaborate with other departments to address hey business opportunities.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum three years' experience in sales, preferably in the media field
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
• Experience guiding, directing and motivating subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
• Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.