We work with highly creativity people and the most advanced technologies to make the most impactful advertising on TV and online. From modern studios in Salt Lake City we operate local TV stations KTVX, KUCW and METV and offer a full range of digital media through our national services provider LIN Digital.
The ideal candidate will report directly to the National Sales Manager. They must have a positive winning attitude, be detail oriented, possess superior data entry and proofreading skills, have strong organizational skills as well as effective oral and written communication skills, and be able to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
Experience in television broadcasting is not required, but professionalism, accuracy and efficiency are mandatory. Experience with Wide Orbit, Strata, and comScore is preferred.
• Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
• Prepares forms and reports
• Monitors inventory
• Maintains files and other business records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment #LI-Onsite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx2p41-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.