The MultiMedia Journalist researches, writes, captures visual content and edits general assignment stories for multiple platforms.
• Produce content for multiple platforms, including TV, internet, mobile, etc.
• Work with management to enterprise and develop stories daily
• Demonstrate compelling storytelling using dynamic live shots and stand-ups, creative graphics, and use of digital and social media platforms
• Organize material, determine angle or emphasis, and write story according to prescribed editorial style and format standards
• Gather and verify information regarding stories through interview, observation and research
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree Journalism required (equivalent years of experience may substitute for education) + (3) three years' experience as a multi-platinum journalist
• C amera and camera equipment
• Knowledge of broadcast quality camera equipment
• Conflict management
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrate editorial judgment using knowledge of journalism ethics and libel laws
• Strong on-air reporting, writing, and technical skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7bk1-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.