- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Morning News Anchor serves as the primary presenter of news stories and other content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers.
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
• Co-anchor our morning/noon newscasts and report daily.
• General assignment reporting
• Produce noon show
• Edit video
• Attend station sponsored community events
Work experience and education required for position:
• Anchor/Reporting Experience required.
• College Degree in Journalism
• Currently or most recently worked in television newsroom as anchor/reporter.
• 2+ years experience
Special Skills Required:
• Must communicate effectively with audience
• Must have solid news judgment
• Must have outstanding live skills.
• Must be able to seek out news stories.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.