• The Marketing/Programming Coordinator will be a highly motivated and detail oriented individual. This position will reliably perform data entry of promotional messages in daily TV schedules, submit programming information for media ratings and maintain television programming schedules. This is an opportunity for the right individual to grow in an exciting career in multi-platform marketing and programming with the #1 television broadcast company in the United States.
• Work with Marketing Director to help with various tasks including data entry and light clerical duties
• Work with Programming Manager to maintain network and local programming
• Work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Aptitude to learn and use various software and programs like WideOrbit, Nielsen, ComScore and MediaStar
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all departments effectively
• Excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners and other office equipment
• Fluency in English
• Must be available 40 hours per week
• Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
Compensation - $17+/hr commensurate with experience and skill level.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpyxm-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.