The Hill, a division of Nexstar Media Group, seeks an audience acquisition expert to lead growth and engagement programs for Live Events and Newsletters, Newspaper circulation.
This is both a data driven, and creative cross-functional role focused on aligning and executing our strategy across our events, circulation, and newsletter teams to drive participation and engagement in core Hill products.
In this role you will conceive and execute multiple strategies to grow and retain the Hill's audience in a diverse set of scenarios.
Candidates should have a good working knowledge of user databases, email marketing and social acquisition strategies. This will be an action-oriented role.
• Lead the Integration of audience growth and engagement strategy for events, newsletter, and circulation.
• Lead audience generation strategy for The Hill's events portfolio.
• Lead and execute registration processes and circulation marketing strategy including subscription and single-copy sales initiatives, customer retention and acquisition, and promotional campaigns and growth partnerships.
• Work with Newsletter team on new audience acquisition strategy
• Develop and execute the circulation marketing strategy including all subscription and single-copy sales initiatives, customer retention and acquisition, and promotional campaigns.
• Analyze data and market trends to optimize business results and identify opportunities for growth for our circulation and audit results.
• Collaborate with Newsroom, Events, Creative and Digital teams to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed at growing readership and engagement.
• Create project and performance tracking process and dashboards for audience and circulation growth.
• Work with ad sales marketing teams to identify key audience insights needed to improve sponsorship sell through.
• Experience with ad supported business models, metrics and analytics, Splash That, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Sailthru, Comscore and Google Analytics
• Demonstrate ability to develop and execute successful audience acquisition campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and direct mail.
• Detail-oriented with a focus on ensuring accurate and clean data for audience segmentation and targeting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to problem-solve, and make data-driven decisions.
• Bachelor's degree + Minimum of 5 years of experience in audience management with a focus on registration and acquisition.
About the Hill
Established in 1994, The Hill is the country's definitive digital source for non-partisan political news and information. Inside the Beltway, it's known as an essential, agenda-setting read for lawmakers and influencers. Beyond the Capitol, The Hill's trusted content is shared more often on social media than any other political news brand in America.
Our properties include TheHill.com, reaching a monthly audience of 41M; The Hill TV, the largest independent video platform within the Beltway with 1.4B annual views; The Hill's print edition, one of the most influential sources for law and policy makers; Elevate Studios, creating breakthrough branded content offerings for leading marketers; and The Hill Events, which hosted 70 virtual events last year, featuring 92 Members of Congress and 88 industry leaders in meaningful policy discussions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5n290-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.