Multi-Media Sales Executive
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for directing digital sales efforts for all station digital and digital marketing services.
• Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital by vertical and by accounts
• Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms
• Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts
• Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends
• Assists with the recruitment of talented sales professionals
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting.
• Prepares budgets and approves budgeted expenditures
• Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible agings
• Acts as a backup for the Local Sales Manager on an as needed basis
• Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
• Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field
• Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics
• IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office products required
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, ComScore and AdMall are a plus
• Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Occasional travel required; available to work extended hours if needed
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.